Responsible for the Treatment
In terms of data protection Interdecor Design, S.L, must be considered as the Responsible for the Treatment, in relation to the files / treatments identified in this policy, specifically in the Data Treatments section.
The following are the identifying details of the owner of this website:
Treatment Manager: Interdecor Design, S.L
Mailing Address: Cami Vell de Alcasse s / n, 46460, Silla, (Valencia).
Electronic Address: email@example.com
Responsible for the Data
The personal data to be requested, will consist only of those strictly necessary to identify and respond to the request made by their owner, hereinafter the interested party. This information will be treated in a fair, lawful and transparent manner in relation to the interested party. On the other hand, the personal data will be collected for explicit and legitimate purposes, not being further processed in a manner incompatible with the aforementioned purposes.
The data collected from each stakeholder will be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the corresponding purposes for each case, and will be updated whenever necessary.
The owner of the data will be informed, prior to the collection of their data, of the general ends? regulated in this policy in order to be able to give the express, precise and unequivocal consent for the processing of their data, as stated by the following aspects.
Purposes of the treatment
The explicit purposes for which each of the treatments are carried out, are included in the informative clauses included in each of the data collection channels (web forms, paper forms, locutions or posters and informative notes).
However, personal data of the interested party will be treated with the sole purpose of providing an effective response and meet the requests made by the user, specified with the option, service, form or data collection system that the owner uses.
As a general rule, prior to the processing of personal data, Interdecor Design, S.L obtains express and unequivocal consent from the owner thereof, through the incorporation of informed consent clauses in the different information collection systems.
However, in case the consent of the interested party is not required, the legitimating basis of the treatment in which Interdecor Design, S.L is covered is the existence of a specific law or norm that authorizes or requires the processing of the data of the interested party.
As a general rule, Interdecor Design, SL does not proceed to the cession or communication of the data to third parties, except those legally required, however, if necessary, such cessions or data communications are informed to the interested party through the informed consent clauses contained in the different ways of collecting personal data.
As a general rule, personal data are always collected directly from the interested party, however, in certain exceptions, the data may be collected through third parties, entities or services different from the interested party. In this sense, this end will be transferred to the interested party through the clauses of informed consent contained in the different ways of collecting information and within a reasonable time, once the data have been obtained, and at the latest within a month.
The information collected from the interested party will be kept as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data were collected, so that, once the purpose has been fulfilled, the data will be canceled. The cancellation will result in the blocking of the data being kept only available to the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, to attend to the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment, during the limitation period of these, once the aforementioned period has elapsed, the information will be destroyed.
For information purposes, the following are the legal terms for the conservation of information in relation to different matters:
|Documentation of laboral character or related to social security||4 years||Article 21 of Royal Legislative Decree 5/2000, of August 4, approving the revised text of the Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order|
|Accounting and fiscal documentation for commercial purposes||6 years||Art. 30 Commerce Code|
|Accounting and fiscal documentation for fiscal purposes||4 years||Articles 66 to 70 General Tax Law|
|Control of access to buildings||1 month||Instruction 1/1996 of the AEPD|
|Video surveillance||1 month||Instruction 1/2006 of the AEPD|
Organic Law 4/1997
In relation to the navigation data that can be processed through the website, in case of data collected subject to the regulations, it is recommended to consult the Cookies Policy published on our website.
Rights of the interested parties
The regulations on data protection grant a series of rights to the interested parties or data holders, users of the website or users of the social network profiles of Interdecor Design, S.L.
These rights that assist the interested persons are the following:
- Access right: right to obtain information about whether their own data are being processed or not, about the purpose of the treatment being carried out, the categories of data in question, the receivers or categories of receivers, the term of conservation and the origin of the aforementioned data.
- Right to rectification: right to obtain the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right of withdrawal: right to obtain the suppression of data in the following cases:
- When the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected
- When the owner of the data withdraws the consent
- When the interested party opposes the treatment
- When they should be abolished in compliance with a legal obligation
- When the data has been obtained by virtue of an information society service based on the provisions of art. 8 apdo. 1 of the European Regulation on Data Protection
- Right of opposition: right to object to a specific treatment based on the consent of the interested party.
- Right of limitation: right to obtain the limitation of the treatment of the data when one of the following assumptions is made:
- When the interested party impugns the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows the company to verify their accuracy.
- When the treatment is illegal and the interested party opposes the deletion of the data.
- When the company no longer needs the data for the purposes for which they were collected, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- When the interested party has opposed the treatment while verifying if the legitimate reasons of the company prevail over those of the interested party.
- Right to portability: right to obtain data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The treatment is carried out by automated means
- Right to present a claim with the competent control authority
Interested parties may exercise the indicated rights, by writing to Interdecor Design, S.L, by writing, sent to the following address: Cami Vell de Alcasser s / n 46460 Silla (Valencia) indicating in the subject line the right you wish to exercise.
In this sense Interdecor Design, S.L will respond to your request as soon as possible and taking into account the deadlines set out in the regulations on data protection.
The security measures adopted by Interdecor Design, S.L are those required, in accordance with the provisions of article 32 of the RGPD. In this sense, Interdecor Design, SL, taking into account the state of the technique, the costs of application and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as the risks of probability and severity variable for rights and the freedom of natural persons, has established the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the level of security appropriate to the existing risk.
In any case, Interdecor Design, S.L has implemented enough mechanisms to:
- Guarantee the permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the treatment systems and services.
- Restore the availability and access to personal data quickly, in case of physical or technical incident.
- Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the safety of the treatment.
- Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, if applicable.